Traveling is a part and parcel of life, and people travel for many different purposes. They could make long trips that will see them staying away for many nights, lodging in bed and breakfast joints, or they could go on day trips, where they travel and then come back home for the night. In this article, we are going to focus on the reasons why you should travel. There could be many other reasons why people can travel, and you’re free to chip in with your reasons.
- Provides learning and education about places and history
- Connects different cultures, religions, and people
- Slows us down: We practically live on the fast lane, and traveling is a way of unwinding and relaxing
- Expands our awareness and introduces us to greater diversity
- Helps us break habits, mentally, physically, and emotionally
- Gives us time to heal, reduces stress and helps us regain enthusiasm for life
- It brings about curiosity, awakening the child in us, as we experience new things for the first time
- It makes people to become more patient by releasing heavy expectations of the “one right way” mentality thereby allowing life to flow more organically
- This is the perfect opportunity for one to face their fears and experience new things
- Traveling helps people to rediscover themselves and get to know themselves better
Lakeside Residences a New Multi-Phase High-Rise Residential Development Project
When all the traveling is done, people still need to get back home and get on with their lives where they had left them off. A lot of money is usually spent traveling, and that is why it would be a great idea to come back home to a house that we own and don’t have to pay rent. Better still, to come back home knowing that we are landlords who are going to recover the money spent traveling when the rent is paid. That is what brings us to Lakeside Residences.
The lakeside Residences is a development project that’s still in the pre-construction stage, located on a 3.8-acre piece of land in Toronto’s East Bayfront area. It features three towers in the first phase, with a total of eight buildings with two striking towers when completed. It is expected to be completed and ready for occupancy in 2020. Currently there is no final tally as to how many suites the whole development project will have, nor amount of commercial or public space info is still available. The developer of the project is Greenland Group, the architect Hariri Pontarini Architects. The building comes in condos and retail types.
Traveling is important in life for some of the reasons that we mentioned above, but while we travel, we should also make plans to own homes, so that when we come back home we don’t incur additional expenses. That is what lakeside Residences are all about.